From: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 6:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Long Focus Lens for Spotmatic

Lorin
There are quite a few screw mount telephotolenses (M42) at ebay these
days. The brilliant bird photographs in the add was made with this 400mm
on a Canon D30:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4687&item=3822995
923&
rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
IMHO it's a beautiful lens (Takumar like design).

It has a buy-it-now price of 150 USD - but it has been listed three
times (at least) without any bids - so you'll most likely get it if you
bid 99.99 USD!

If I had a Spotmatic I would hav bought it a week ago.
Cheers

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt