Hi, gang.
Yesterday I won an ebay auction in a Super Program body in supposed great
condition (seller has great feedback). It will be my second body, since I own
"just" a LX.
I would love to have the user's manual for it. Somebody knows if it's available
in pdf format in the web? Pentax USA service is just for usa residents, and my
local distributor is a bad taste joke.
Also, any tips, comments, etc. in this camera will be really appreciated.
Regards.

Albano

PS: I will put it in the roll call as soon as I receive it.