Hi!

A day late as I decided to watch a movie last night instead :)

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=27-Jun-2004

Dave, this is quite excellent. But it brought me way beyond what you probalby could have concieved. So here goes. There are some sci fi books in cyberpunk genre that I rather like. Most of the were originally writtein in Russian and read by me in original of course <g>...

There is this scene when some characters of one of the books sit beside the lake reflecting of whatever they should be reflecting about. And so is this view. You know, on my screen, the texture on the left and colors make it look very sci fi, very out of this world...

I have no idea how you got this outcome, but it is very pleasing...

Just my cents.

Boris