I almost "thudded" too, until I counted them—and realized how many I have in my _own_ "collection!"
Pentax bodies and lenses together surpass the total number in our photo, and when you add the non-Pentax items...well...it's almost decadent!
A number of more Pentax lenses, but fewer bodies.
Add to that my meager collection of Retina folders and non-folders, my 4x4 TLR, an AGFA 6x6 folder, a couple of 35mm unique and oddball rangefinders—well, it all sort of adds up, doesn't it! B¬P ˜°

keith whaley

Cotty wrote:

I had this idea of taking them all out on a bright day - for a family photo of Pentax gear. Here is the result:

www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-kellersv2/19.JPG

<thud>

Cheers, Cotty