From: Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PAW: Milan and the Hairless Dog
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:49:06 +0100

Hi,

> "Dada Madonna"?

> I Googled it, and that didn't help much.

> You're going to have to help me out here, Bob!  <g>

Dada was an art movement of the 20s and 30s which set out to shock and
scandalise. It can be considered a precursor of surrealism. It often
used the juxtaposition of unrelated objects to achieve its effect. So
a woman suckling a hairless dog seems to me to be rather Dada and irreligious.

--
Cheers,
 Bob

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines