Frank, I've had it happen to me a couple of times too, wrt your email addy.

:-)

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2004 8:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Frank's Hotmail

Hi, Bob,

I know!

I think it's overly aggressive anti-spam filtering or something.

Whatever, quite a few friends have complained that it sometimes takes
several tries to get through to me.  Maybe time to change to Yahoo.

BTW, thanks for the (unspecified) compliment of my PUG.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Frank's Hotmail
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:56:22 -0400
>
>Ya, and your hotmail bounces inbound messages too!
>I tried to complement you on your PUG photo.
>Regards,  Bob S.
>
>frank writes:
>
> > I hate Hotmail.  I guess ya gets what ya pays for, eh?
> >
> > cheers,
> > frank

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines