Uuugh! I just reread my last post to do with my "shopping list" and noticed
that I wrote this sentence:

"Most importantly, it is for the macro
capabilities, second most-importantly is the Autofocus, I also like this
particular focal length and at this price, this is the fastest lens that
combines all of these things in the one lens, and at an affordable price."

That is an incredibly embarrassing example of my grammatical skills, in tune
with the "gobbledy-gook" that one of the other PDML'ers aplogised for the
other day.

Of course, it should read;

Most importantly, it is for the macro capabilities, and just as paramount is
the Autofocus.  I also like this particular focal length and at this price,
this is the fastest lens available that has the combination of all of these
things.

8-[

fairy.
(who I assure you, does have some level of literacy skills)...