Hi group:

I've bought, sold, kept, swapped, and generally become very familiar
with most of Pentax's offerings over the last few years. I have or have
had: the spotmatic, the Spotmatic Sp, the SP II, the SP IIa, the SP F,
the K2, K2 DMD, the KX, K1000,  the SF1, SF 1n, the MG,  PZ20, PZ 10, P
30t, the Elfina, and maybe I'm missing one or two, but just recently, I
bought an ME super on ebay because I wanted one of the lenses that went
with it. I figured to sell the other lenses, and the body, and wind up
with the lens for a very nice price (if any cost at all, was the way I
figured it)

Well, I get this little camera, which I was prepared for, having already
owned the MG. But what I didn't know, was how very capable this camera
is!

1/2000th shutter speed! 1/125th flash sync! Well, not great, but better
than 1/100 or 1/60th!

Full Auto exposure, with what I would presume is center weighted
metering?

Full manual control with an easy method to get there, without having to
move my eye from the viewfinder!

So, next thing I know, I've bought myself a ME winder, and I've got this
very capable, very fast, super compact, little dynamo!

Well, of course, I can't sell this! So I've plucked out a few more foam
squares, and this little jewel now has a permanent place in my
halliburton box. Right next to my main squeeze, the PZ20. How'd I miss
this little marvel for so long?

Just one thing. There's a little window on the back of the top plate
below the winder, with little black and orange bars in it. Whatzit?

Sid.
Who needs an MZ-S, with a camera like this? (And all the other ones,
too....)