I like it. I like the mood, cliche or not. You should have put this in the PUG cliche month! I don't think the scanner did that bad of a job. It might have been interesting if you had gone a little wider, 24mm or even 20mm maybe, and move your perspective closer to the water.

rg

Brian Walters wrote:

G'day all

OK - I've put this off long enough. I've been hanging around here for a couple of
months so it's about time I let you have a go at an image or two.

This one was taken a few years ago (when I was a bit keener about getting up
early on foggy winter's mornings).  It was taken not far from home and I was
quite pleased with it.  Perhaps it's a bit of a cliche but I'm a sucker for
moody, misty images.

I'm less pleased with the scan.  It was a standard Kodak Photo CD scan which was
very grey and drab.  I've recoved it as best I can in Photoshop Elements so it
looks reasonably close to the print.

Anyway - comments of all sorts welcome (clicking on the "i" symbol will reveal a
bit more info).

http://supera.spymac.net/photos/river.html

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia

Cool Things Happen When Mac Users Meet! Join the community in Boston this July:
www.macworldexpo.com