Don't miss the Pentax Digital Camera Showcase at
        Ulan Bator while you're in the neighborhood!
Bill

Any taxi driver will know where it is, hopefully...

Golly, some of the folk here on the list have interesting jobs.
graywolf

They pay my plane, my food, etc. It's a small independant movie done with a very very low budget made by a friend who is going to get married the mongolian way. I take it as a busy holiday...

80 degrees by day, very cool at night. I'm sure the grass is greener than here...

That's a pretty big place! All over Mongolia?
keith whaley

We'll stay most of the trip at a single place, a few hours from the capital, no electricity, no running water. Only running vodka I guess, especially during a 3-days wedding just following independance day.

Andre