Nice shot Brian.  I like the monochrome effect the fog/light give.

Tom C.

From: Brian Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW:  The River
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:10:33 -0600 (MDT)

G'day all

OK - I've put this off long enough. I've been hanging around here for a couple of
months so it's about time I let you have a go at an image or two.

This one was taken a few years ago (when I was a bit keener about getting up
early on foggy winter's mornings). It was taken not far from home and I was
quite pleased with it. Perhaps it's a bit of a cliche but I'm a sucker for
moody, misty images.

I'm less pleased with the scan. It was a standard Kodak Photo CD scan which was
very grey and drab. I've recoved it as best I can in Photoshop Elements so it
looks reasonably close to the print.

Anyway - comments of all sorts welcome (clicking on the "i" symbol will reveal a
bit more info).

http://supera.spymac.net/photos/river.html

Cheers

Brian