I was going to write "C'mon what did he ate" when I read the end of the last
sentence  LOL

Thibouille

-----Message d'origine-----
De : William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 juillet 2004 16:50
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: What % AF? (was Af speed of the *ist D)

From: Rob Studdert

> So what percentage of shots do you shoot in AF mode and what AF
modes if any?

I only use AF when the subject is dead and the sun is directly overhead. It
is well known that Pentax AF is pretty much useless becuase it is so slow
and has poor dim light performance, so I don't use it at all when the
subject is moving or the camera is off a tripod I read it on the internet,
so it must be true.

William Robb