From: Sid Barras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:49 PM
To: Pentax discussion Pentax discussion list
Subject: What's the best zoom(s) for M42?

HI All,
Well, I'm getting less and less inclined to lug around the entire SMC
tak prime lens collection these days... So, I'm wondering, to all the
screwmount afficanados, I ask the question:
The best (available, anyway-- I intend to seek and buy the lens) zoom
lenses for M42. My requirements would be two or three good quality zoom
lenses in screw mount to cover the 28 (or 24 if I'm really fortunate)
to 300 or so zoom lenses. It wouldn't have to be one of those 28-300
mega zooms like the tamron K mount I've got. It could be two three or
four even lenses that together would cover that range.
Infrared markings would be nice too.
Greetings from CajunLand USA South Louisiana
Sid Barras