Ah, yes. I remember what we used to call Colby Junior College very well. It was the closest women's school to Hanover, except for a small nursing school in town. It was quite small, and difficult to get to and from there in the winter, but there was quuite a bit of visiting back and forth. For freshman "mixers," would run buses from as far away as Smith.

I wouldn't embarrass your mother by admitting that she might know the likes of me.

Amita Guha wrote:

Interesting. My mother went to Colby Sawyer College, an all-female
school. She tells me they used to bus the girls over to Dartmouth to
socialize with the guys. Does this ring a bell at all? Maybe you knew my
mom back then, hehe!