--- frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >

<mostly drivel, as usual>

PS:  Just went back and looked again, and I noticed
the crap on boots of the young lady on the right.
Nice touch.  I know you didn't put it there or
anything, Dave, but it's just one of those details
that reminds us that we're not looking at a posed
shot, or some planted models or something.  It's
reality.

Also, it reminds me of the scene of Monty Python and
the Holy Grail where Arthur is walking across the
field, and is identified as King:

Serf 1:  How do you know he's the king?

Serf 2:  He's the only one without shit on his robe.

<vbg>

cheers,
frank

PPS:  we haven't had a Python reference for a while
(that I've seen), so I figured we were due...  <g>

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer