On 4 Jul 2004 at 15:07, Pål Jensen wrote:

> Rob wrote:
>
> > The 43mm LTD is the only one of the series that I've owned and subsequently
> > sold. IMHO it's surrounded by more hype than its performance deserves. It is
> > small though and it performs far better than the similarly over-hyped M40/2.8.
>

> It is the sharpest lens I've ever used something that deserves quite a lot of
> hype in my opinion.

Well I do know what a good lens is so there must be extreme variation between
pieces. It's got to have more redeeming qualities than to be sharp by f5.6 or
to have a so called "3D quality" to make it a good lens from my perspective.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998