Hi!

DZ> After almost 15 years of marriage I've finally taken a picture of my
DZ> wife that she actually likes!

DZ> http://www.radix.net/~drzz/paw/karen1.html

I have only one subject for portraiture, but she never really resists
<g>...

I think it is a fine portrait as far as I can try and read your wife's
character from the depiction. I am rather distracted by highlight on
the background, but I am usually too picky.

DZ> It's probably not my favorite, but who am I to argue? Besides, I have
DZ> great new argument: "See it took a camera that cost more than $1200 to
DZ> capture all the nuances of your beauty. If I had some better lenses,
DZ> then I could really do you justice. All the experts on the PDML agree
DZ> that the most flattering protrait lens ever is the SMCP-A* 300mm f/2.8.
DZ> Can I have one please, please?"

DZ> You all are going to back me up on that one, aren't you? :)

I like the argument though <g>...

Julia is chuckling...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])