Fra: Boris Liberman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 5. juli 2004 23:05
Til: Dario Bonazza
Emne: Re: PAW 07: Before the rain at evening

Hi!

DB> http://www.dariobonazza.com/paw/paw07e.htm

DB> There were a lot of mistakes when taking this snap taken while walking
in
DB> Verona last night.
DB> Given available light, I could use 400 ISO (not 800) and a slower
shutter
DB> speed. Furthermore, I set -0.5 EV compensation (because it was late
evening,
DB> hence some darkness could give the taste, I thought).
DB> On the contrary, when viewing the picture at home I realized I like a
DB> brighter scene. The result: well visible noise in this image. However, I
DB> quite like it anyway.

Dario, I think you shouldn't have written most of the above. You know,
this is very fine and very wet image and the technotalk kind of
diminishes its beauty. You know, like looking at something great while
author stands nearby talking to someone else explaining them that this
is all came out totally by mistake...

Reminds me of some wonderful Moscow thunderstorms...

Thanks.

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])