Hi Bill,

I'm inclined to agree with el gringo (who the hell is THAT!  Maybe a friend
of That Guy? <LOL>)

Yes, the tree or bush is obviously obscuring a boring sky and a
putrid-green grass.  The field of yellow should be orange, the sky darker,
the foreground foreshadowed, and the depth of field minimized.  In fact,
you should have used a different lens, different camera, moved to Kentucky,
and made a wide-angle shot of some toothells trailer park trash surrounded
by rusting cars up on blocks and a three legged dog chained to a tree stump.

I can see where you were headed with this, however, you should have made a
right turn at Winnipeg instead of a left at the 7-11.

Other than those small nits, it's perfect, and I like it ... really do.

Shel