Terve !
    I had the chance to actually see that lense (thank you Raimo) ,  I was
suprised by the actual price. Size and behavior was ok, and as a manual
focus guy, the feeling was "ok" for a Autofocus lense.

Philippe

> Hi!
> Yes I have the thing back - and I suspect that I got a new one but as I
did not write the number down I´m not sure. I think - and hope - that it is
going to be my favourite lens in the future. The first test shots look very
good.
http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen