Just so you know that I DO take photos once in a while.  ;-)

http://www.donsauction.com/PDML/Ellis.htm

These were my first sad attempt at digital, had no idea how to work the
darned thing.
Used a freeware program to process them, didn't know how to do that either.
Shot about 2 years ago in a local park, not very scenic, but sometimes the
light lends a hand.
Wish they were better quality, the area with the fallen tree was bulldozed
shortly after this shot was taken.
Still waiting for a morning when the light is right to re-shoot the harbor
scene.
In spite of the low quality I've had people ask for prints, go figure.
I think it's hard for them to believe our muddy little park can look this
way.

Don