Jostein's landscape prints beautifully, and an 11 x17 version of it is going to be hanging in my home as soon as I can cut a mat.
Another fabulous image from our Scandinavian artist. My father, were he still with us, would have loved it. (But since my dad was a Swede,
we weren't allowed to say the "N word" in the house. That's why I refer to Jostein as a Scandinavian <vbg>)
I'm a very lucky boy.
Paul