In some respects, Paul, I have to agree.  Even though I was out of
town for the past week and a half (still receiving pdml mail), I didn't see much to
comment on.  Those who join the flames can't seem to let well enough
alone.  When there is not a right or wrong side to the debate, just
a difference of opinion, one only needs to state their opinion ONCE.  On
top of that, when it concerns religion, politics and Operating
Systems, all opinions have been heard many times.  We don't need to
hear any opinions on those.  Been there, done that - been there, done
that - been there, done that...

Having been on the list for quite a few years, I would say the list is
going through one of those ugly growing/changing phases.  Hopefully it
will pass as others have passed and get back to what has always made
this list worth participating in.

The best we can do is ignore the noise and continue what is good about
the list.  Paul, I value your contributions very much and hope that
you will at least stay around and contribute when something worth
discussing comes up.  Keep up the PAW's - you have an amazing talent
and we can all learn from you.

Bruce