Does anyone in Australia have a recommended/preferred insurer or method of insurance for their camera gear?

Cheers

Shaun

John Mustarde wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:30:53 -0500, you wrote:

Very happy. Can't wait to get out into the field in the next few days
and really test it out. Haven't got a 67mm UV filter on it yet, so it's
not going near the great outdoors yet. Don't tempt fate I always believe!

Do yourself a favor - buy some insurance for the lens, and leave the filter off. No way would I impair the fabulous optics of this lens by permanently installing a cruddy filter in front of it.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com

Dr. Shaun Canning