> From: "Tom Reese"
> Her problem is that after she makes her adjustments to the image and clicks
> the print button Photoshop adds a strong purple cast to the image. This
cast
> shows up in print preview as well as in the actual prints. She can save
the
> image to disk with Photoshop and the image looks and prints normally using
> any other software. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer.
>
> Tom Reese

Sounds like  she is applying the profile twice (or should I say, Photoshop
is)
I'm not at a compter with photoshop on it at the moment so can't remember
the corerct names and menus but it's something like:
When printing choose source "as document" or something and don't choose the
paper profile in photoshop if you are choosing it in the printer properties.
Sorry to be so vague, ~I~ know what I mean  maybe someone else can make it
clearer<g>