Jens Bladt a écrit :

Thanks, Leon
1 mm crop. That's actually very good and mostly acceptable, isn't it.
Would you say it's easier/faster than scanning the slide?

You need to remove
the K mount ring from the bellows, mount that on the camera then place
the camera and ring on the bellows. You have to do this with the MZ-S
and Z1p as well.

Ok, I know, I usually do, if I use PZ-1 or MZ-S too. For some reason tend to use only the Super A with the Bellows A. It seems like a perfect couple. I'm not familiar with P-TTL (prefash measurement, isn't it - like my built-in flash in my SONY F717 does?). P-TTL may have to wait until I (eventually) get myself a P-TTL falsh. And mybe get the K-mount fixed...

I don't have any contacts in my Bellows A bayonet - maybe it's a K-mount
bayonet - even though it says Bellow A on the base of the outfit?? (I got
mine quite cheep in Goodwin Photo, San Diego (ebay). Not a very nice dealer,
since the Double cable realese was brocken off in the braacket when I got
it..:-/. So mabe my mount is the wrong one...

You don't need to make hole in the mount, just put a piece off "Scotch":
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/pentax/multizone.htm
(French, translate by babelfish)
Download a gauge for hole or insolators:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/krg/trucs/images/bricolage/gabarit-ki.pdf