This one time, at band camp, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My first attempt at fill flash and night skies.Just a bit of levels and a touch of
> the
> fill flash plug in on the
> sax players face in Elements and i think i got it ok.
> Flash was at 45 degree and a bounce card(the Cotty bouncy thingy)manual and around
> 1/60 or
> so.

This has alot of promise and shows good technique. Did you use a rear curtain sync?
I would like to have seen you get in closer on the sax player with that and fill the
frame with more of that lovely sky. I feel the guitarist is a bit lost in the dark
background and is not active in the scene. Whilst in closer the possible addition of a
star
6-8 filter to get some of those little reflections from of the sax might be fun.
Good stuff.

Kind regards
Kevin

--