Cotty wrote:

On 17/7/04, Tanya Mayer Photography, discombobulated, offered:

A certain old, pommie bald guy wrote:

"She's not *that* young, so I guess that just makes her a thing.

Cheers,
Cotty oh boy am I gonna pay for that"

Oh, boy, will you ever!  You wait 'til I see you on MSN Messenger next
time - I have *just* the smiley for you!

BUT, I'll be "gentle" with you, after all, we do know that it is only the
old age dementia, and maybe the effects of a few too many UV rays seeping
through your naked cranium talking there...

<vbg>

oh, and I may not be *that* young Mr Cottrell, but I'll *always* be younger
than you! lol.

tan. *who doesn't mind being a "thing" if it is preceeded by "sexy" and
"young" or even "cute", would suffice - hehe.*

:-P

I like pain :-)

Obviously...

Cheers,