On Jul 19, 2004, at 12:49 AM, Billy Abbott wrote:

My main problem would be finding a room which this would match the colour scheme for :)

Last week I had purchased some matting card in a colour called "sauterne" - it's quite a light pastel green colour. That suited this pic perfectly. I used a light wood for the frame. Not sure about the optimum wall colour.

To be honest I have no idea what I'm going to do with this pic now, nor the 6 others I have sitting in the spare room. I've been giving thought to selling them.

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/