On 19/7/04, arnie, discombobulated, offered:

>The other I went to downtown Manhattan to take some pictures and lo! my
>rechargable cr-v3's are dead! so i went into the nearest shop, bought a pack
>of AA's, and went on shooting.
>
>I love Pentax!
>
>arnie

Sorry, I just can't get my head around this notion. So if you had gone
downtown to Manhattan with a film camera to tale some pictures, and lo
you only had 4 exposures left, presumably you would go into the nearest
shop and by some more?

Maybe sort of like driving a car - when the fuel gets low, you just go
buy some more?

Doesn't anyone prepare in this day and age or am I the only one?

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__