After hearing how easy it is to do C41 at home, I would like to query the
list's experience of processing E6. How practical is it? Is there a
developing outfit like the Jobo CPE2 that would be good to do the same
job?

I've seen E6 chemical kits for sale and a friend of mine once bought one
and hand-developed a few with a tank in the bath (!) with good results he
reckoned. However, wasn't there some listers a while back who said it was
terribly temperature critical and not worth it? I have a good, fast lab
just 500 yards from my office, but I've always wanted to be more
self-sufficient in that regard.

Chris