--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > A strange ship landed on
the Chicago lakefront
> yesterday.
> I'm sending a photo as there is a TOTAL news
> blackout on the subject.
>
> http://members.aol.com/rfsindg/ship1.jpg
>
> They are letting people walk right up to the thing
> and touch it.
>
> http://members.aol.com/rfsindg/ship2.jpg
>
> If you look at it closely, you can see your
> reflection in the metal surface.
>
> http://members.aol.com/rfsindg/ship3.jpg
>
> Lucky for me, I had my LX and 30mm along with me.
>
> More later,  Bob S.   ;-)

Cool shots, Bob!

Until I noticed the lines on the surface, I was
thinking it was a chrome Moore, but I've never seen a
chrome Henry Moore before.  Do you know who it's by?
It certainly seems to have gatherered a crowd!!

All interesting photos, to be sure.

thanks,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it
is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer