Hadn't thought about that much. Doug would have to link it to pdml.net.
Could just post the link about once a week.
Or, folks could just refer people to it whenever it comes up.
P'bly the best thing would be to do all three.

--

frank theriault wrote:

--- graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
http://graywolfphoto.com/pentax/pdml-faq.html

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html

Well done, Tom!  Nothing that even I can criticize or
quibble with there.

So, how are we going to make this available to our new
members?  Will you be able to link to it from the PDML
site?  Or should all us busybodies simply bookmark it,
so when a new member introduces himself, we can link
him to it.

Again, thanks for your efforts.

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it is
true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html