Obtuse. Love that one.
Norm

frank theriault wrote:

--- Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Redundant,
superfluous. I like to use them in the

same sentence.

Persnickity. Niggardly (that's a good one, because
it's taken the wrong way so often). Riparian (I won a
game of Balderdash once because of that one). Gregarious. Ubiquitous. Tomfoolery (don't know why,
I just like the way it rolls off the tongue.

What's really fun, is to make up words, and throw them
willy-nilly (hey, there's another good one, eh?) into
sentences as you speak:

"I fail to see how you think that my indulgrating you
will solve our little problem!!"

Then wait to see how long it takes before the other
person either asks what it means, or takes you to task
for fabricating it.  Or, better yet is when they say
nothing...

Perverse eh?  Oh yeah, "perverse".  I like that one
because so many think it has sexual connotations (as
in "pervert").  Fun word.

-knarf

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist fears it is
true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer