Ha!

No, its probably more to do with the fact that I actually *drank* black tea
this morning!  Usually, I wake and have a nice, sedating cup of hot Milo,
the aussie version of hot chocolate (piled high with marshmallows of
course!), but the kids ate the last of the milk on their porridge, so it was
plain black tea for me - i'm a cheap date aren't i? just one small hit of
caffiene and i'll keep you entertained for hours.... (get your minds out of
the gutter, ok!)...

btw, I've seen the responses to Tom C's post, although his actual post
hasn't come through yet...  BUT, I totally agree, I also love superfluous!
And Frank, that is some WILD vocabulary you have there!!  I had to go and
look up the meaning for most of those words!  (Except gregarious, which is
another that was already on my "list")...

Ok, so I'm guessing that I'd better watch you at the next GFM, to make sure
you don't make up any more words to "test" me out...

BTW, Ann, you should save this thread, it could come in handy for your
tournament!

Oh, I just remembered some more of my favourites, that I LOVE:  Utopia, and
elysium.

Oh, and I subscribe to Doctor Dictionary - Word of the Day.  (god, I'm such
a nerd!).  The word of the day today, was so hilarious, definitely one I am
adding to my vocabulary.  Here it is:

"eructation \ih-ruhk-TAY-shuhn\, noun:
   The act of belching; a belch.

Ignatius belched, the gassy eructations echoing between the
     walls of the alley.
     --John Kennedy Toole, [1]A Confederacy of Dunces

     The  explosion,  at  this  distance,  sounds  like a faint,
     feeble eructation.
     --Peter Conrad, "Bangs to whimpers," [2]The Observer, March
     7, 2004"

Frank, I'm guessing that failing Cotty's word of the day toilet paper, he
could emit a number of eructations that sound like never before invented
words....

hehe.

tan.