Anytime you put 100 or 200 people together, put them on a schedule, and add
some emotion, you're going to get the possibility that something screws up.

While I have my share of silly stories, I'm generally surprised at how well
these things go and how nice people are to me. They almost always check with
me on how things get scheduled, I usually get a steak and 20 minutes to eat
it, and I mostly shoot what I want to shoot.

If you think about it, a wedding is actually one of the most interesting
things you can shoot if you like to shoot people. Everyone looks good,
they're on their best behavior, they're participating in religious and
cultural ceremonies, they're dancing and getting drunk, and they don't mind
getting photographed. Imagine the possibilities! Imagine you could go and
shoot one and not have to worry about getting "wedding shots". Other than
for about 30 or 40 minutes out of 8 hours, that's what I do.

Frank, I think you would be a fine wedding photographer, you just need to
tell people you do "frank" photography, not wedding photography.

tv