From: Kenneth Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 24 July 2004 1:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: *istD settings

I've had my ist D for a few weeks & like using it. However, I don't think
I'll give up shooting slides any time soon.
I've pretty much kept things simple by going with the default settings.
I saw Tan's post where she talked about the settings for an imasge she
posted and saw that she was  shooting with contrats, saturation & sharpness
settings all set to high.

How many of you *istD shooters are not using these defaults and why?

Also how many are setting custom white balance and not using the presets?
What's your process when you set the white balance?

Kenneth Waller

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com