Oops.. Must have been a bit hasty in my post browsing. Harry Seidler was
apparently born in Vienna, but moved to Australia. He's got some nice
designs (a student architect friend of mine has taught me to appreciate the
mastery of the floor of a building he designed here, which protrudes over
the edge of the river, without pillar support- they've since spoiled the
'ooh' factor by constructing a Citycat ferry station beneath the overhang
just where the water used to be..).

You could browse the company's work at their annoying (down with flash!)
website here:
http://www.seidler.net.au/

If the name sounds vaguely familiar, but it's still not clicking, it is
possible that you might be thinking of Harry Zidler, the ringmaster in
Moulin Rouge..

Apologies, have your 'riparian' back. As long as noone appropriates *my*
'dulcet' and *my* 'balletic' :)

Ryan

PS. Balderdash with Bob W? I'd give it a shot, but we will have to add a no
'word' category rule. With his duffified tittynopes, there's a high
possibility his Balderdash cards are over-read loo literature. :)