On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Badri A wrote:

I'm wondering what the original image looks like, with detail in the
background instead of pure black?

there wasn;t actually any detail in the background - it was almost perfectly black, but was just slightly grey, hence my fill to make it "properly" black. I only noticed it when i put it up on the web page and it slightly clashed with the #000000 background... i tried switching the web page background to be the same as the "black" of the picture, but it kept making me think my monitor was all out of whack :)

Neat work.

thanks billy

--
#Hotdog, Jumping Frog, http://www.cabq.gov
 Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk