Expired 11/2001 - refrigerated for the last couple of years since I bought
it (already expired then). I bought these to try out Kodachrome but never
got around to using them. Apparently Kodak Australia has announced that they
won't sell Kodachrome locally any longer and will stop processing it in the
near future too, with everything being sent to Switzerland. So there isn't
much point me trying Kodachrome out in any version.

Both boxes are unopened but should include the mailer as they specifically
state "cost includes processing" **except in USA**. I don't know whether
they would honour a claim from Europe.

I'm happy to swap for FP4/HP5 in 135/120/220/4x5 or E6 120 (Fuji only) or
any E6/B&W 4x5. Expired film is OK if it has been frozen or refrigerated.

Obviously postage costs will be an issue for people outside Australia, but
I'm happy to send it anywhere if you are happy to send your film to me

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia