In the 1980s, here in the United States, a man placed his Mercedes-Benz for
sale. An attractive woman was interested, and they struck an unusual deal:
If she agreed to sleep with him 100 times, the Mercedes would be hers.

Perhaps she felt ashamed, perhaps he was no Don Juan, but it wasn't long
before she regretted her decision. After about the 15th "round." she asked
to back out of the deal, offering to return the Benz, with compensation.
But the seller refused, insisting that their deal was binding. Their
written agreementhad not not provided for this exigency. So the matter went
to court.

As I recall, the state ruled as follows: Since her "service" was not a
legal activity, theirs was not a "legal" agreement.

  "Tiger Moses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Remember, money isn't always involved.
> Say a guy has a motor cycle for sale $800 or OBO
> you come by and show him a laptop you'll trade for the
motorcycle, and he
> say ok....
> I've know people who have traded computer for used cars!

Paul Franklin Stregevsky