If it is any consolation, I have always hated microprism focusing aids in the viewfinder. I do understand that the viewfinder sceen in the ZX-M can be changed, but I personally have never used the camera so can not tell you how.

--

Badri A wrote:
Hi,

I don't suppose there's a (pro) fix to make my (newbie) ZX-M
viewfinder any better?  I've never used any other MF body but I know
from comparing specs that it's small, and not terribly bright.  It's
also got specks of dust on it, but the screen's 'fixed' so I don't
know if it's cleanable.  I love the split-image focussing, but the
microprism collar is useless and a pain.

Thanks
Badri