Last week we had a session with a model on a beach. A pro set it up for us.

The web site is below:

http://www.kennytangphotoclub.com/Discussion/viewforum.php?f=3

You will see my name on the 3rd column from the right: sungnee. Click on the heading on the left and you'll see the shots. After you have seen the first picture, scroll down.

The clear photos were all taken with the 77mm 1.9 on an MZ-S and the soft shots were all taken with the 120 Rodenstock Imagon on an *ist. A mono pod was used for all shots. Some shots were taken with the on-camera flash. The side light shots were taken with a flash in a light box set up by the pro. The shots by JML (the guy under my name) give you a better idea of the effect.

Kenny Tang is the name of the pro. I am a member of his small club. The charge for the session was Hong Kong Dollars 350 (about US$45), and only 4 members came along! I don't think he made any money!

Best regards

Sung Nee