Oh yea, just what I want, my bathroom telling me to cut down on the red meat, eat more fiber and
go easy on the scotch.

Steve Desjardins wrote:

I remember reading once about possible reasons to put a processor in a
commode.   The most intriguing one is that chemical/biological sensors
would effectively give you a lab test whenever you relieved yourself,
and would alert you to any detected medical problems.  The obvious
problems involve sterilizing the sensor between uses and identifying the
user. Now that would be an interesting offshoot of the face recognition
software <vbg>.