Hi,
Another bunch of questions to ask.  I would like to get a wide angle lens,
at least a 24mm, and and all purpose zoom lens like 24 or 28  to 105 or so.
I have looked at everything from wide angle zoom lenses to prime zoom lenses
like a Tokina 17mm MF.  I have also looked at a Pentax 24-70 AF lens.  If I
can get for roughly the same price, which really surprised me when pricing
lenses, the Tokina 17mm MF plus a Pentax 24-70 or 28-105 AF instead of just
one zoom lens like a Tamron 24-135 or the new Pentax 24-90, what would be
the best option for performance.  I would really like to get a wider angle
than the Pentax 28mm Mf lens that I have now, but would also like to have
the convenience of a zoom lens that covers both wide and portrait length.  I
have heard that the 24mm length is really much different than a 28mm, so
much so that it may be worth having a 24 and a 28 in your collection. In
addition to the Pentax 28mm MF lens, I also have a 50/1.7 Pentax, 100/3.5
macro Pentax lens, and a Pentax 200 A 4.0 lens if this helps.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions,
Scott