I realize that many of you would suggest that I just get a real camera, but I was wondering if anyone on the list might know a part# and or vendor to get a replacement focusing screen for a ZX-30. I scratched mine badly while trying to remove some foreign objects, and it is now really annoying to look through it, and I imagine it will also cause problems with the auto-focus and metering systems. I've also thought of trying to get a used "parts" camera and was curious if any of the other models in the ZX line used the same screen as the ZX-30. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Glenn