Hello,

I have a friend who is considering moving into AF Pentax film SLR from MF
Super Program. She has the excellent A 35-105 f3.5, A 50 f2.0 in addition to
a Gemini 28 f2.8. I have recommended the ZX-L due to budget constraints
(otherwise I'd recommend the MZ-S). My question is:

How well will the Pentax 1.7X AF adapter work with these lenses? She is
considering purchasing this instead of buying AF lenses at this time.

I assume there will be a light loss making an f2.0 into an f4.0, etc.

What are opinions good/bad about the ZX-L? From my reading it has impressive
specs.

Thanks in advance,

Robert