Vic, beautiful job!  She should pay you for a print right now.

John Power
Racehorse in the desert

-----Original Message-----
From: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 3:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tan's wow- a different approach

I like it.

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Here's what I did with Tanya's WOW. It's a completely different approach.
I feel that when a picture has significant faults, it's sometimes better to
use the faults as a positive and even  exentuate them. This image is the
result of taking the photo into a program called Painter and cloning it  by
hand using a WACOM tablet . The result is a chalk drawing. I then used a
watercolour brush to soften the background even further. I like the result
but realize it is not for everyone...

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html