Wow, you're going expensive with the LX ;)

Excellent camera. After some research into my first SLR and a short
'test drive' on a borrowed K1000, I ended up with a P30t, and an MX.
Although I got my mom a K1000 as her first SLR, just to keep things
interchangeable within the family.

Maybe more later. I tend to end up collecting things, and it's been a
while since the last collection of stuff. Not to mention that so far
I'm enjoying the whole photography experience - I can't wait to join
my school's photography club in the fall, and get access to the
darkroom to do my own B&W developing!  Something to do other then go
to school to mechanical and aeronautical engineering is always
appreciated.

Hope you enjoy your cameras!

-Andrew