I don't think it's comparing apples to apples, though.
If you attempt to work out the cost per wafer (multiply
the given unit cost by the number of working units) you
end up with a figure around $2745 for the three larger
sizes, where the wafer fab is the most expensive step.

On the three smaller sizes, though, the total cost is
much higher ($11750, $13700, and $18650 respectively),
so the final price is obviously constrained by something
other than the wafer fabrication step.

So the quoted figures are comparing figures derived from
one cost estimate (for the larger chips) to figures based
on a different estimate for a different step in the process.

That said, however, the overall qualitative conclusion
(that costs rise prohibitively as the chip size increases)
is correct.  Changing the costs of the other processes may
shift the per-unit cost a handful of dollars either way.
This is significant when you're talking about a $8.19 part,
but doesn't make much difference on a $2745 item.